Odyssey Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odyssey Clan

Odyssey Clan's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stat lvl compared to Cockpit lvl check improved.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oscis
Admin

Stat lvl compared to Cockpit lvl check improved. Empty
PostSubject: Stat lvl compared to Cockpit lvl check improved.   Stat lvl compared to Cockpit lvl check improved. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm

So far I've had the program check to see if your stats are a higher lvl than your cockpit lvl by using something similair to this code:
If Engine level > Cockpit Level Then
"Your engine level cannot be higher than your cockpit level, the highest level your engine level can be is..."
Else

EndIf
Etc... anyway if you type in say lvl 25 for cockpit and lvl 5 any other stat that message would pop up.. which didn't make much sense at all.. anyway I changed the code around a bit and now this works:
If Engine level - Cockpit Level > 0 Then

Etc. Really both statements say the same thing but whatever the second code works so far for any levels. Thank you Silence for bringing this bug to my attention. The new version of the program should be available for download now, version 1.01. You can download it by following the same link you used to download the first version of the program.
Back to top Go down
https://odysseyclan.forumotion.com

Stat lvl compared to Cockpit lvl check improved.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Odyssey Clan :: Build Calculator :: Bug Fixes-
Jump to: